Vice President of Operations
Magnolia Manor, located in scenic Americus, Georgia, is seeking an experienced Vice President of Operations to oversee the day to day operations of their premier senior living communities. Magnolia Manor’s current portfolio includes nine communities meeting the needs of over 1,300 individuals in the areas of independent living, personal care, assisted living, catered care, skilled nursing care, Alzheimer’s and specialized memory care; Magnolia Manor also employs 1,100 employees dedicated to the United Methodist Ministry for Older Adults.
Opened in 1963, Magnolia Manor’s mission is to offer an environment for older adults who need or desire a quality lifestyle that provides for their social, spiritual, mental and physical needs in a nurturing and loving Christian atmosphere.
The Vice President of Operations is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader to partner with an engaged executive leadership team and continue building best-in-class life enrichment and full-continuum of care programs for all 1,300 residents.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Vice President of Operations will oversee and direct Magnolia Manor’s operations including the areas of independent living, personal care, assisted living, catered care, skilled nursing, Alzheimer’s and specialized memory care. The Vice President of Operations assumes responsibility for all facets of operations, measuring results toward approved strategic plans and desired quality outcomes.
- A proven Senior Living or Healthcare executive with high integrity, vision, strong interpersonal relations skills and outstanding leadership ability. This executive will bring a track record of successful operations oversight, financial management, and team leadership.
- An executive who possesses well-developed leadership experience in a multi-site nonprofit or for-profit Senior Living organizations; Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) network; multi-level Senior Care/Long Term Care organizations; hospital or health care systems; or captive multi-site Senior Care division in an acute care hospital or health system.
- A visionary management professional, capable of inspiring staff around continuous performance improvement, ensuring the achievement of excellent customer service and care delivery, strong financial performance, high occupancy, strong operational performance and healthcare information technology transformation.
- A leader who is able to build on a culture of respect for older adults and the dignity of seniors; who is sensitive to and committed to advancing this intellectually and culturally rich network of senior living communities. An executive who is able to build on and expand an environment which offers a high quality of work life for team members across the organization.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Graduate degree preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in a senior level operations position, as well as significant long term care management experience.
- Prefer LNHA licensure in Georgia or ability to obtain license
The Vice President of Operations search is being conducted by the retained search firm of LeaderStat. Please forward all inquiries to:
Executive Search Consultant