Drive outcomes and results with nationally-recognized experts guiding the way.
Our nationally-recognized senior care and long-term care consultants can help you maintain a financially healthy organization, bounce back from a difficult survey, improve the quality of your clinical systems, implement successful marketing systems and processes and much more.
Our consultants have worked in key leadership roles in a variety of long-term care and healthcare settings, including nursing homes, independent living, CCRCs, hospice, home healthcare and more.
With hands-on knowledge of regulations, reimbursement rules and facility operations, our consultants have operated facilities, developed innovative programs and repositioned facilities in the market. This extensive experience gives our consultants the ability to understand challenges and opportunities facing you.
Our senior care and long-term care consulting services include:
- Financial and Operational Assessment – We’ll review and audit the core operational systems that directly impact your cash flow and net operating income and provide actionable recommendations to improve your bottom line.
- Clinical Reimbursement – Our MDS and RUG experts will assess your organization’s performance and identify opportunities to enhance both financial and clinical outcomes.
- Mock Surveys – Rebound from a difficult CMS survey with a quality systems audit, mock survey, and quality training and consultations.
- QAPI Consulting Services – Develop and implement a Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement program for your nursing home or healthcare organization with the help of our certified QAPI trainer.
- Marketing Consulting – Our sales and marketing consultants help senior living and long-term care organizations increase referrals, optimize census and build market share through marketing plans, census development, mystery shopping, sales team training, and other proven methods.
- EMR Implementation and Consulting – Our experienced Electronic Medical Records specialists provide training and support as well as expertise with system selection, implementation, reconfiguration and more.
- Compensation Consulting – Our consultants provide practical solutions for developing and managing the compensation and reward system best-suited for your organization.
- Nutritional and Dining Services – Our registered dietitian consultants have decades of experience in clinical and nutrition and food service management in long-term care and healthcare facilities.
- Interim Leadership – When there is an immediate need of leadership in addition to expertise, turn to LeaderStat’s pool of experienced healthcare executives and managers to keep things running smoothly.
- Customized Engagements – Different healthcare organizations have different needs. We have a team of nationally recognized consultants who are experts at addressing each client’s unique operational, financial and clinical challenges.
Meet the Consultants
Finding the Big Opportunities
Recently, we conducted a comprehensive assessment of a large senior care campus. Our report included actionable recommendations for operational improvement strategies.
As a result of this analysis, we identified a potential $1.3 million enhancement opportunity during a one-year period. Our recommendations included revenue-generation options and various cost-saving steps.