Education and Training:
- RAC-CT Certification
- MA-C Implementation Training and Toolkit
- Medication Aide Certification (MA-C) Program - The Ohio Board of Nursing approved Medication Aide Certification (MA-C) course prepares students to administer medications in nursing centers across the state of Ohio.
- MDS Training– Our MDS and RUG experts will assess your organization’s performance and identify opportunities to enhance both financial and clinical outcomes.
- PDPM - The Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) for traditional Medicare A residents is set to replace the current RUG-IV Medicare payment model Oct. 1, 2019. It’s important to understand PDPM and how it is significant to your organization.
- DON Training - LeaderStat consultants have worked in a variety of long-term care leadership roles and understand the demands and expectations of this position. Ensuring your DON is trained and operating at their highest efficiency is key to moving your organization forward, providing the best care, and improving resident satisfaction. Our consultants will work alongside your DON to review policies, resident records, risk management, emergency preparedness and more.
- Behavioral Health Training - The revision of the Phase 3 Requirements of Participation has brought about increased details and direction regarding Trauma Informed Care and the enhanced psychosocial needs of our residents, enforced using the “reasonable person” concept in assigning scope and severity of non-compliance. Our consulting team can assist in the evaluation of your Behavioral Health and dementia care program to improve the quality of life of your residents and move to meet the intent of the requirements.
- Infection Control Training- From keeping your residents healthy and safe, to avoiding survey deficiencies, your IPCP is one of the most important systems in your building. Our expert consultants are here to help.
- Customized Engagements – Different healthcare organizations have different needs. We have a team of nationally recognized consultants who are experts at addressing each client’s unique operational, financial and clinical challenges.