AAPACN RAC-CT WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
Presented by LeaderStat
AAPACN’s Resident Assessment Coordinator-Certified (RAC-CT®) certification is the distinguishing characteristic of an expert in resident assessment. AANAC’s RAC-CT program has long set the national standard for skilled nursing facility PPS and MDS education. By earning it, individuals have shown their expertise in skilled nursing facility prospective payment system and minimum data set (MDS 3.0) assessment.
Topics covered include: MDS Coding for OBRA and PPS, PDPM, OBRA Timing and Scheduling, Care Area Assessments, PPS Timing and Scheduling, Introduction to Medicare Part A, Care Planning, Accurately Assessing Functional Status, Five-Star Quality Rating System and Quality Measures.
Interested in RAC-CT updates but not ready to sign up just yet? Let us know and we'll keep you posted about future workshops, virtual options, and any CMS or industry changes that will affect clinical reimbursement.
Upcoming RAC-CT Workshops
- June 4 - 6, 2024 - Virginia Beach, Virginia | Registration Coming Soon
- August 20 - 22, 2024 - Omaha, Nebraska | Registration Coming Soon
- November 19 - 21, 2024 - Baltimore, Maryland | Registration Coming Soon
Nursing Continuing Education Hours
The American Association of Post-Acute Care Nursing (AAPACN*) is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. The RAC-CT 3-day workshop is approved for 22.5 CEs.
AAPACN* works in conjunction with the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) to provide nursing home administrators with continuing education credit for any AANAC workshop attended.
*The American Association of Post-Acute Care Nursing (AAPACN) is the parent organization to AANAC.
CEs for the three-day workshop are based upon actual classroom attendance for the duration of the scheduled educational activity verified through sign-in sheets. If a student must leave before the activity is schedule to end or is late arriving, he/she will not receive full CE credit. Partial credit may be awarded. Each attendee, based on sign-in sheets/attendance, will receive the CE certificate upon completion of the education activity. The final certification exams are not a requirement for claiming a CE certification for the workshop.
- Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm . Please arrive 15 minutes early on the first day.
- Handouts will be provided to attendees electronically for this workshop. Students can download the materials to her/his device of choice to bring to the workshop. Students also have the option to download and print the materials. Access information will be sent via email to each student prior to the beginning of the workshop.
- Lunch is provided.