Assisted Living provider seeks Traveling Sales Manager for their communities stretching from Olympia, Washington to the Puget Sound Peninsula.
The Traveling Sales Manager will provide sales mentoring & support to property level Sales Managers and also act temporarily as Sales Director at individual communities in the region lacking a permanent salesperson to fill their position. Heavy week-to-week travel by car is required, with the farthest distance from one end of the region to the other being a 2-hr 45-minute drive.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Earning solid base pay plus bonus structure on top
- Being supported by a stable provider of high quality Assisted Living
- Mentoring and educating up & coming sales leaders of tomorrow
- Traveling from the tip of the Peninsula down to Olympia, Washington about 75% if the time on the job (give or take, depending on where in the footprint of the region you live)
- Covering your travel costs with a company credit card, (not having to wait to submit expenses & get reimbursed)
- Responding to the needs of families and seniors who are seeking the best quality Assisted Living care
Ideal candidates will have:
- A strong background in sales (both outside & inside), ideally in a Senior Living or other healthcare related setting
- Senior level experience, including leadership of other sales people
- Track record of success in developing & delivering sales education programs
- Previous roles in which heavy travel was involved
- A willingness to travel up to 75% of the time on the job
- A home base ideally in the greater Bremerton area, as it's a good mid-way point, but anywhere within the Olympia up to Port Angeles stretch of Western Washington would work
Think about what you envision for your next career step. If this sounds like a close match to your vision, email your resume today!
For immediate consideration email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call with questions: Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, (480)991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Assisted Living, Senior Living, Retirement, Sales, Marketing, Community Relations, Business development, Regional Sales, Washington State, WA, Area Sales, Divisional Sales