Assisted Living community in Jefferson County, Washington on the Puget Sound Penninsula is seeking a sales professional for their Community Relations Director/ Sales & Marketing Director role to get the word out about this lovely community & all it has to offer.
Ideal candidates will come from Senior Living, but if you have a strong sales background with decent tenure and have creative ideas for sales outreach, you may also be a match. Essential is the ability to partner well with all property department heads to ensure your great ideas are backed up by prompt, excellent service at all levels.
Part of that internal partnership involves educating the other department teams in how valuable their part is to the overall occupancy development equation. With that in mind, our ideal candidate will need to have clear and open communication style, with a love of mentoring and education. Someone who can instill the idea that each individual working there is a marketing representative and should be providing a smile as well as kindness and helpful service, despite each day's tiny stresses and concerns.
Any applicant will be expected to demonstrate a track record of measurable success in their previous positions and have stable tenure in the past as well.
Sales Responsibilities Include:
- Accountable for entire sales process: building prospect base, immediately responding to prospect inquiries, generating tours, performing purposeful follow-up, and securing deposits for move-ins.
- Upon receipt of deposit and agreed upon move-in date, assists in transitioning the move-in process to the ED and other department heads.
- Responsible for development and implementation of innovative sales/ marketing plans.
- Develops community outreach plans, including relationship development with professional referral sources with the intent of generating viable leads for the community and creating a positive reputation in the community at large.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining a high occupancy percentage.
- Maintains the sales tracking system for the community and keeps the ED and Regional Sales Director informed of trends.
- Responsible for working closely with ED and Business Office Manager to ensure accurate reporting of community census.
- Works with the Activities Director and Chef to plan special events that benefit existing residents and attract potential residents to the community.
- Acts in accordance with corporate vision and mission.
- Tracks and maintains marketing budget for community-responsible line items (Events, Outreach, Creative Lead Follow-Up charge codes).
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- The support of a multi-state provider of Assisted Living
- A charming, home-like community to sell
- Good base pay
- Bonus plan
- Complete Benefits package, including health/ dental/ vision insurance, life insurance, 401K and Paid Time Off
- Supportive team
- Proven systems in place
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Recent previous experience in sales and marketing, ideally in a Senior Living, Retirement Living or other aligned healthcare/ hospitality environment
- An impressive and measurable track record of success in prior sales roles
- Stable tenure in prior experience
- Some post-high-school education a plus
- Clear and open communication style, especially as it relates to developing both sales and inter-departmental relationships
- An affinity for seniors and desire to see them provided with excellent care
- Drive to work hard and achieve the best possible results every day
- Respect of others, and willingness to be reliable and supportive of your associates
- Financial savvy and ability to develop strategic plans for solving problems
- Acceptance that the schedule will regularly include weekend days, and as needed when events or special activities take place one may be called upon to attend the community during evenings or other days/ times
This community serves the needs of rural seniors and with your help, they'll gain the full occupancy they deserve.
Email your resume today for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480) 991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales & Marketing Director, Community Relations Manager, Admissions Director.