Sales Director needed for lovely Retirement Community in the greater Albany/ Lebanon, Oregon area.
Love to enjoy the outdoors with family, golfing, skiing, rafting, canoeing, fishing or hunting? This is the place for you!
Our client is a nationally known provider of senior living, that offers financial stability as well as strong programs, policies & procedures. As Sales Director here, you'll come to understand that Assisted Living sales is not the same as selling anything else! What we're looking for here is the kind of person who can honestly evaluate an incoming potential resident, see whether or not they're well suited to the community, and if they're not suited, to suggest to them another facility that may be a better fit rather than forcing a square peg into a round hole just to close a sale.
If you love to listen, and your affinity for the elderly is strong, keep reading! If you have a sense of empathy for the family members who are helping their loved ones to find a safe and comfortable place to call home, then you're in the right place.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- The support of a talented, experienced Administrator
- The daily smiles of a team who all are there for the right reasons and who enjoy having fun while they work
- The back-up of regional operations and sales people who can provide guidance when you need it
- A solid base pay, so you won't have to panic about paying your bills
- A healthy commission structure plus some room to grow census, so you can celebrate your accomplishments too
- Generous and complete benefits
- Room within the company to allow your career to advance should you so choose
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Stable previous experience, ideally in senior living or assisted living or memory care sales
- Similar sales roles in Hospice, Home Health or Skilled Nursing may also be considered viable
- Honest and transparent communication
- Strong desire care for seniors
- Track record of success in census development
- Ability to develop & maintain long term relationships with potential referral sources, as well as with families & their loved ones who may be considering a move to the community
- A friendly & approachable demeanor
For the right candidate, this opportunity is outstanding. Are you that candidate?
Email your resume now for immediate consideration to: email@example.com
Or with questions, call: Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480)991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Key Words: Sales Director, Community Relations Manager, Sales & Marketing Manager, Business Development, Assisted Living, Senior Living, Retirement.