Registered Nurse (RN) leader sought for beautiful assisted living/ memory care community in the greater Eugene/ Springfield, Oregon (OR) area.
This position is the lead clinician in the senior living community, but title names vary - sometimes it's Health Services Director, or Assisted Living Director of Nursing, or Health & Wellness Director. This person needs to have previously held a position of authority within an Assisted Living, Senior Living, or Memory Care setting, [or possibly a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)], and have a well-established understanding of Oregon state healthcare regulations. An ideal match here will be a hands-on leader who is supportive and encouraging as they mentor the team toward greater success.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Marvelous family feel to the team; everyone is friendly and devoted to providing good quality care
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, strong vacation plan plus holidays, life insurance, and more!
- Talented corporate team for clinical and operational support
- Resident Care Coordinators on staff who help with scheduling and covering when someone calls out
- Company that is a mid-sized regional provider of senior living and memory care that offers chances to earn bonuses as well as potential for future career advancement
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse license in the state of Oregon (RN in OR)
- Strong proven leadership and supervisory skills
- Memory Care experience &/or Assisted Living experience in Oregon, including knowledge of state healthcare regulations
- Ability to provide team with clear structure & expectations
- Ability to mentor and encourage growth in promising employees
- Upbeat attitude, hands-on willingness to help when needed, and sensible approach to challenges as they arise
This is the chance to be welcomed into a community and to have a lead role in making it shine! Parent company also offers potential for future career growth!
Share your resume today for immediate consideration! Mkoch@leaderstat.com
Or call with questions: Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter, (480)991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.