REGIONAL NURSE CONSULTANT (RN) sought for a role with a well-respected provider of Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) care and Assisted Living (AL) to support their local communities in the Pacific Northwest. Ideal candidates will have an RN (Registered Nurse) in Washington and/ or Oregon and be open to traveling from one state to the other regularly.
The company leadership with this client is very engaged, humble and caring. Their positive company culture trickles down and results in the whole company having a genuine sense of warmth about it, with money being re-invested into the team and company all the time.
As a consequence, we are not looking for just anyone to fill this role; we want an exceptional nurse who has a love of seniors and a wealth of knowledge about both Washington State and Oregon State Regulations for skilled nursing facilities as well as assisted living communities.
The responsibilities of this Clinical Consultant include:
- Working in collaboration with property-level leadership teams to aid them in the delivery of high-quality care that meets the compliance needs of both state and federal regulators
- Providing engaging education sessions, both for existing employees and for new hires joining your region's teams, to keep them up to date with any policy or procedural changes as well as just keeping their skills sharp
- Delivering one-on-one coaching to clinical leadership from the Directors of Nursing to their department staff as needed
- Acting as a go-to resource for annual or complaint Survey prep, support and also for implementation of plans of correction (POC)
- Enjoying typical weeks that will include travel from Monday through Thursday, with a home-office day on Friday, (though this will vary as needs demand)
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Being included in this positive work environment with a company that honors and appreciates its staff
- Being provided with a company car and credit card for expenses
- Receiving Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- 3-weeks of Paid Time Off
- Generous Holiday calendar
- Positively impacting staff and encouraging their growth and improvement
- Making a difference in the lives of seniors
- and MORE!
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license ideally in both Washington and Oregon - but if you have a license in either, please still apply
- Previous experience managing and supporting teams in multiple locations
- Very extensive knowledge of State and Federal Skilled Nursing Facility regulations, ideally gained through years of work as a successful Director of Nursing in a SNF &/or Assisted Living
- Track record of success in Survey history
- Stable job tenure in previous companies
- Savvy road-warrior, comfortable with 60-80% travel
- Outstanding ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Self-driven to achieve goals and set priorities daily
- Happy to be part of a team and work in concert to identify solutions to challenges
This job is not for everyone, but it could be for YOU!
Share your resume via email today for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have further questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480) 991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status