Multi-state regional provider of Assisted Living & Memory Care is searching for an Oregon based Registered Nurse (RN) who can support the property-level clinical teams at the communities they manage in the Northwest corner of the state between Eugene & Portland, Oregon as their new Regional Nurse Consultant.
Are you currently a senior living Regional Nurse who has to fly from state to state, juggle multiple time zones, and generally not see home for weeks at a time? This is an unusually convenient opportunity to be a multi- site clinical leader, in that the properties are all within a relatively small footprint. Consequently, the Regional Nurse Consultant will have little if any overnight travel, yet will be able to establish experience in this multi-site role.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Compact regional footprint requiring little to no overnights away from home
- Backing of a stable senior living provider with established systems, policies & procedures in place
- Good pay rate plus bonus potential
- Generous benefits, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, retirement savings plan, paid time off program
- Relocation assistance (if needed)
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered nurse license in the state of Oregon
- Previous clinical leadership experience in an Assisted Living, Senior Living, or Memory care setting (ideally in OR), ideally over more than one site simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of Oregon State regulations regarding both Assisted Living and Memory Care
- A gift for providing engaging educational programs, and for mentoring others who have leadership potential themselves
- A willingness to travel by car from community to community in the I-5 corridor between Portland and Eugene, Oregon
- Experience guiding teams through the "Why" behind the "How" when it comes to doing things according to regulations
Does this opportunity appeal to you? Do you have what it takes to be supportive of several community teams? Do you love seniors & want to ensure they are receiving the best possible care? Great! Email your resume today for immediate consideration to:
Or phone with questions to, Michelle Koch, (480)991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Assisted Living, Senior Living, Memory Care, Nurse Consultant, Regional Director