ABOUT THE JOB
Registered Nurse Case Manager needed for a rewarding Home Health assignment in Wake County in North Carolina. This is for 13 weeks beginning ASAP. The shift is days, 8am - 5pm, approximately 25 visits per week. This assignment has a 40 hour work week guarantee. The ideal RN must have at least 1-2 years of Home Care experience with working knowledge of EPIC. Oasis experience is a MUST. Experience with Starts of Care, Recerts and routine home visits are a must. Wound vac experience is preferred. Mileage reimbursement for travel to patient's homes is provided. If the candidate is a traveler, lodging and per diem will be included in the pay rate. We are in search of an organized, independent and experienced RN that will have a good positive attitude. The RN will self schedule so excellent communication will be needed. Reliability and attendance is of utmost importance.
- North Carolina RN license active and in good standing is required
- At least 1-2 years of Home Health experience is required
- Previous RN Case Management in Home care is preferred.
- Oasis Experience is a must
- American Heart Association BLS is required
- EPIC EMR experience is strongly preferred.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your resume to Beth Jordan at email@example.com or call with inquiries to 843.609.1577.