ABOUT THE JOB
Travel Home Health Registered Nurses needed for Oakland and Lapeer Counties in Michigan. At least 2 years of Home Health experience,is needed. The schedule is a Monday - Friday, 40 hour work week position, 13 weeks. Travel mileage as well as a lodging and per diem stipend is available,
- MI RN license active and in good standing
- At least 2 years of Home Health experience is required
- BLS (AHA) is required
- Home Care Home Base charting experience is preferred
- OASIS Experience is required.
- able to do starts of care preferred
- Ability to be flexible for types of patient visits, educating patients and families and on call rotations when needed.
ABOUT OUR TRAVEL DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Interim Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
LEADERSTAT INTERIM BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your resume to Recruiter, Beth Jordan at email@example.com or call with inquiries to 843.459.2551.