Leadership opportunity for an Registered Nurse (RN) in central Washington with a love of seniors to step into the role of RN Health Services Director at an Assisted Living community in the greater Yakima, Washington area.
Comfortable and friendly senior living community tucked in the scenic valley of central Washington seeks talented RN for management opportunity! This property is charming and the parent company offers good regional support and a true family feeling among the staff.
- Providing oversight of care teams within the Assisted Living community
- Developing strong knowledge of residents and their needs, to better ensure those needs are met
- Offering training and education programs to staff and/or resident families as needed to ensure quality care and customer service
- Partnering with the Executive Director to be the face of the community to prospective residents and their families, and answer any questions they may have
- Ensuring that care provided in the community follows state regulations as well as company policy/ procedures
- Be available to respond to urgent questions 24/7, and in emergency situations to return to the community if needed
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Washington
- Experience in a clinical leadership or supervisory role
- Affinity for working with seniors and ensuring the best quality care is provided to them
- Experience providing care to seniors in assisted living, memory care, home health/ hospice or skilled nursing setting
- Interest in living in the Yakima, Washington area
If you would like to explore this opportunity, email your resume today for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please call Patrick Thornquist, Executive Recruiter, at (480)991-0218 x304
Keywords: Assisted Living Director of Nursing, AL DON, Senior Living, Clinical Leader, Health Services Director, Health and Wellness Director, RN, Registered Nurse.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.