Assisted Living Health Services Director (Wellness Director, Assisted Living Director of Nursing) sought for a beautiful Senior Living community on the Iowa side of the Tri-State Area (where Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois meet near Dubuque, IA).
Registered Nurse sought for this Health Services Director position to provide clinical supervision, assessment of all incoming residents, and clear communication of care plans to their families at this warm and welcoming Assisted Living property. This provider encourages success by offering a solid base pay plus sign-on bonus, and a strong regional team for training and support.
Assisted Living is just what it sounds like; a place in which people who need a little assistance can live together in comfort. Incoming candidates for the Assisted Living Health Services Director role will have had a track record of success in clinical leadership, and will enjoy being a part of the lives of seniors. An Iowa RN who has worked as a supervisor specifically in Senior Living, Assisted Living or Memory Care would be a great match for this!
Along with clinical knowledge, true success in this role comes with an element of empathy. Families coming in to determine if the community is right for their loved ones can often find themselves overwhelmed and stressed out. You'll play a huge part in the solution for them, answering questions about care being provided and alleviating their concerns for their loved-one's well being.
Ideal Candidates will enjoy:
- Solid pay and sign-on bonus
- Complete benefits, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, Life Insurance, 401K (with match after 1 year), and generous Paid Time Off plan
- The backing of a multi-state provider with good policies & procedures in place
- Support from talented Regional Clinical leaders
- Successful care team that is ready to welcome a new clinical leader
Ideal Candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse license in Iowa
- Experience as a clinical supervisor in an Assisted Living setting
- Quality assurance/improvement and staff development experience
- Willingness to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- Good time management and organization skills
- An ability to handle complex issues and problem solve
- Compassion for seniors, their families and staff
If you find yourself in this description, then we'd love to get to know you better! Email your resume today for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you have questions, call Erika at: 614-505-3611
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.