LeaderStat has a new opportunity for an RN Health Services Director with an upscale Senior Living community on the north side of Kansas City, MO. The community is state-of-the-art and offers plenty of amenities.
Health Services Directors are responsible for leading all clinical areas in Assisted Living and Memory Care settings. This position is ultimately responsible for the nursing care received by residents. The position reports to the Administrator.
Job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing and developing nursing & care staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Beautiful community constructed within the last 5 years
- Corporate support and advancement potential
- Competitive compensation package with bonus plan
- Clinical team is experienced and hardworking
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in Missouri
- Track record of success as a clinical leader, ideally in a senior living, assisted living, memory care, or skilled nursing setting
- Stable tenure in previous jobs, at least 1 year with each company
- Clear communication and customer service skills
- Ability to connect with staff, residents & families
If you are interested in exploring this wonderful opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume to Patrick Thornquist for details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Independent Living, Senior Living, Health Services Director, Health and Wellness, Resident Services Director, Care Service Manager, Assisted Living Director of Nursing, AL DON
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.