If you are a registered nurse in Nebraska (RN in NE) with stable tenure in leadership roles within Assisted Living or Senior Living settings, and you'd like to shift your focus to include more operations leadership, this would be an ideal match for your next career step.
Assisted Living Executive Directors are primarily responsible for the operations, employee and resident relations, and regulatory compliance for their Assisted Living Facility. The Executive Director is someone who can lead with understanding, while driving exceptional business forward. As an RN, the person in this role will also have knowledge that will lend support to the LPN Nursing Director who provides direct healthcare and management of clinical responsibilities.
Generally, the job duties of this position include:
- Financial management of the community or facility, while working to meet budgetary goals
- An exceptional ability to form relationships with staff, residents and their families to grow satisfaction and census
- Identifies operational issues and implements solutions
- Ability to develop programs and implement changes successfully
- Implements corrective action when needed to ensure a healthy work environment
- Ensures the facility adheres to all federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Responsible for making hiring decisions as well as terminating staff members when necessary
- Is familiar and dedicated to meeting company standards and goals
- Works closely with community boards and can be a liaison between the board, staff and residents
- Possesses an inherent desire to help others and make a difference in the lives of the people they encounter every day
Job Titles Related to Executive Director
Executive Director is typically a title given to the individual who oversees an Assisted Living facility or Memory Care center. Sometimes this role is called Assisted Living Director.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Working in a highly successful senior living company with a superb reputation in the state of Nebraska
- Joining a team that maintained over 90% census even during the pandemic
- Bright and talented leadership team for support
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- Generous benefits, including PTO that begins to accrue on day one, retirement plan with match, several healthcare insurance plans (plus dental and vision) and more
- Monday through Friday, daytime schedule
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in Nebraska (or compact license)
- Assisted Living Manager Certificate would be preferred
- Clinical &/or Operations leadership experience in senior living/ assisted living (or similar)
- Stable tenure in previous companies
- A track record of measurable success
If this peaks your interest, email your resume today for immediate consideration!
Or if you have questions, call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480) 991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.