Exceptional company with a long history and amazing reputation, is looking for a proven Regional Operator to add to their leadership team. The Regional Operator will oversee Multiple Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Communities in Indiana.
These newly renovated facilities boasts much corporate support and a culture that puts residents and staff first.
Candidates will ideally be located in the greater Indianapolis area.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a company that shows you they care about YOU? A company that invests in the skill set of their staff? A company that has staff that have a true passion for what they do? Let me show you how this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
Key qualifications desired:
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) in Indiana
- 10+ years of operations experience
- Multi site experience and/or multi state experience
- History of survey success
- Team building mentality
- BA or Masters
Ideally we are looking for an Operations professional (LNHA) who has a great passion for Operations, has an outgoing personality, a team builder, and a fun sense of humor to keep the work day enjoyable!
Typical Operations responsibilities:
Regional Operators are responsible for identifying financial solutions. We are looking for someone who is well versed in the survey process and SNF Rules/Regulations and Operational Compliance. They report to the COO.
Regional Operator job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Directing the operations and budgets of multiple facilities with differing levels of care
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of staff
- Communicating with staff and the Board of Directors
- Ensuring the all facilities are compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
If this opportunity speaks to you...and you feel you could be the perfect candidate, please email your resume TODAY to: Melissa Shutrump at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call direct 614-396-7923