LeaderStat has a new opportunity for an experienced MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN) with an outstanding skilled nursing provider (SNF) near Washington, Missouri.
The building presents well and is located in a small town with a community atmosphere.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a supportive team and fantastic Administrator
- Stable working environment
- Solid financial resources
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- MDS experience
- RAC-CT preferred but not required
- PDPM knowledge highly preferred
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume to Patrick Thornquist for details at: email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, MDS Coordinator, RAI, PPS, RAC-CT, long term care, LTC, skilled nursing, SNF, PDPM, ADON, Assistant Director of Nursing, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse