LeaderStat has a new opportunity for an experienced MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN) with an outstanding skilled nursing provider (SNF) on the Colorado Western Slope.
The building presents well and there is a tenured team in place for support.
- Competitive salary and relocation assistance
- Generous benefits including company-paid health insurance and retention bonus
- Opportunity to work with a supportive team and fantastic Administrator
- Stable working environment; no major survey issues or census challenges
- Solid financial resources
- Access to world-class skiing, hiking, fishing, and many other outdoor activities
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- MDS experience
- RAC-CT preferred but not required
- PDPM knowledge highly preferred
- Additional nurse management experience is a plus
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume to Dylan for details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, MDS Coordinator, RAI, PPS, RAC-CT, long term care, LTC, skilled nursing, SNF, PDPM, ADON, Assistant Director of Nursing