North Seattle SNF seeks bright and experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a Floor Nurse role in their community. CMS rates this Seattle, Washington Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) very highly, and so this opportunity to join their team is a great one!
Welcoming and classy neighborhood SNF just North of Gas Works Park in Seattle seeks LPN Floor Nurse to ensure quality care for residents in their unit of the Health Center.
Top candidate for the LPN Floor Nurse will receive:
- Great pay
- Monday through Friday daytime shift
- High quality Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Sick days, personal day and Holidays
- And a stable and supportive group of teammates
LPN Floor Nurse will be responsible for:
- Participating in assessment, problem solving, and decision making in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team
- Administering prescribed medications and treatments to residents in their unit
- Helping to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants and completing assigned documentation
Ideal candidates will have strong nursing skills and be a candid communicator, with an upbeat & positive mindset!
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter, at (480)991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.