Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) sought for northwest Montana based Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF).
In this gorgeous location nestled against Kootenai National Forest, a highly-rated Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) aims to identify an Administrator with a proven track record of success in operations leadership and a love of working with seniors.
If you enjoy living in mountain wilderness with glacier peaks, miles of trails & a variety of outdoor recreation options, this is the kind of place to which your heart will be drawn!
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Strong salary
- Very generous bonus structure; meet your benchmarks & you can more than double your base pay
- Full benefits, including Health/ Dental/ Vision, 401K, disability insurance, and more
- SNF that is Highly rated by CMS
- Stable multi-state provider of skilled nursing care to provide policies/ procedures and regional operations support
- Hiking, fishing, hunting - this is an outdoor wonderland!
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Active Montana Nursing Home Administrator license
- Track record of success in leading post-acute healthcare teams
- Ability to act as advocate for resident care every day
- Strong savvy with managing P&L, monitoring budgets, tracking quality, and pursuing root-causes to best identify workable solutions to outstanding issues
- In-depth knowledge of CMS regulations for skilled nursing facilities
- Working knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid requirements for benefit eligibility
If this description sums you up, email your resume today for immediate consideration:
Or if you have questions, call Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter, at (480)991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.