Interim Nursing Home Administrator
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) for a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in the Wilmington, Delaware. The Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) will be responsible for the overall financial and clinical operations of a skilled nursing facility. You will manage, supervise, and coordinate all departments to ensure quality care, regulatory compliance and financial performance.
ABOUT OUR INTERIM DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Interim Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
• Must be a seasoned, licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) with extensive management experience.
• Must be a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) in Delaware
• Proven leadership skills, including strong communication skills
• Ability to motivate staff and drive resident and family satisfaction
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced interim managers and executives drive key financial and clinical systems so organizations continue to function at its optimal level. We’ve built a network of accomplished professionals, including both interim managers and C-suite executives. It’s what we do best so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption.
LEADERSTAT INTERIM BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay – (7 days per year)
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination