With our continued growth, LeaderStat is ready to add a Healthcare Recruiter to our team in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ.
The Senior Living/Healthcare field is growing and changing every day and LeaderStat is positioned within this field as one of the most respected providers of consulting and recruitment services nationally. This is an opportunity to join our team and support the Contingent/Classic team to source new candidates nationally and develop new networks. This is a position with significant sourcing responsibilities and will partner with a seasoned Account Manager. If you are a bright, strategic thinker who is driven and self-motivated, this could be the next career step for you.
A successful Healthcare Recruiter candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Superior verbal and written skills with proven ability to communicate effectively and proactively throughout a sales process
- Experience with cold calling and prospecting
- Dynamic and pleasant personality with a focus on and interest in people, easily developing rapport and gaining insight that can be applied
- Strong work ethic in addition to a commitment to a team and common goal
- Mid-level to advanced computer skills that includes experience with candidate tracking software (ATS)
- Experience as a Recruiter is preferred
LeaderStat offers a team oriented environment, beautiful and open office space and an industry leading compensation package that includes a solid base salary, significant commission potential, 401K match in addition to traditional health benefits and other perks. We are an organization that believes in investing in our people to attract and retain the best out there.
If you are interested or would like more information, please send your resume to Julie Osborne at firstname.lastname@example.org.