Beautiful and upscale senior living community in the Royal Oak, Michigan area is looking for an accomplished Health and Wellness Director (DON) to join their leadership team. This stunning community is less than 3 years old, and boasts a fantastic community for both Assisted Living and Memory care.
- RN in Michigan
- Will consider LPN with demonstrated experience
- 2+ years Nursing leadership in Assisted Living setting
- Successful Survey record
- Strong interpersonal skills
Directors of Nursing are responsible for leading and supervising a nursing unit. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. They often report to the Nursing Home Administrator/Executive Director. Specifically, Director of Nursing job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Interested and qualified candidates should apply immediately for consideration. Submit resume to: Erika Hawes, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 614-822-9704.