Family Medicine Physician, Locum Tenens - Coastal / Eastern North Carolina
Medical Group and Family Medicine Practice is seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician to help provide coverage while recruiting for a permanent candidate.
Candidates interested in Temp-to-Perm are encouraged to apply!!
Beginning January 2020 and ongoing during permanent recruitment.
Schedule is Tuesday through Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Practice located inside local Hospital
- Ideal candidate will be able to cover 6-bed inpatient unit Tuesday-Friday, 8a-5p, as needed
- 12 exam rooms, procedure room, limited on-site pharmacy, Spirometer, holter monitor, EKG machine and nebulizer machine
- Experienced clinical support staff includes 2 RNs, 2 LPNs, and part-time education RN
- BLS certification required
- No call
- No nights, no weekends
- Average # of patients/day/provider: 25 clinic patients per day
- Required Procedures: EKGs, PFTs, blood draws, urine check, joint injections, pap smears, mole/wart removal, drug screening, ear irrigation, sutures
What Does LeaderStat Do for Me?
Our LeaderStat recruiters are experts at permanent and interim placement. We use our travel expertise and customer service excellence to place ideal candidates in all fifty states. However, our service doesn’t end at placement. We want clients and providers to be happy throughout the assignment.
After placement, we provide continued follow up and support in the form of weekly and monthly check-ins with the provider and the client to ensure expectations are being met. If an assignment isn’t working out, we’ll step in to help. If an assignment is working out really well, and the provider wants to make it permanent, we will help broker those discussions.
Let us source client sites, manage your travel, and facilitate compliance with licensures and prescriptive authority while you focus on providing top notch care to your patients.
LeaderStat Locums Benefits
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- W2 Employee Status for APP's (MD's 1099)
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
For more information on this or similar positions, please contact: