Charming Assisted Living community in the SW corner of Washington State seeks experienced senior living operations manager for their Executive Director role.
Supported by a multi-state parent company, this Assisted Living community has established systems in place, and has room for the incoming leader to make a positive impact on occupancy.
Ideal candidate will enjoy:
- Stable organization with talented regional support people in place
- Good pay scale
- Performance based bonus program
- Generous benefits, including health/ dental/ vision insurance, 401K with match, and paid time off plus holidays
- Caring team that puts their focus on providing the best for residents
Ideal candidate will bring:
- Experience in Assisted Living/ Senior Living operations
- Supervisory level roles in previous jobs
- Washington State Assisted Living Manager certification
- Desire to live in southwest Washington/ northwest Oregon area
- Clear communication style & approachable manner
- Track record of success in developing occupancy and building a referral network
If you care about seniors and want to see them provided with excellent care, and you have a gift for leadership, this could be a great match!
Share your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Or call Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter, if you have questions: (480)991-0218 x303
Keywords: Assisted Living, Senior Living, Retirement Living, Memory Care, Executive Director, Assisted Living Manager, Operations Leader.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.