LeaderStat has a new opportunity for an Executive Director at an upscale Senior Living Community in Los Angeles! The campus is beautiful and offers many amenities for the residents along with providing Assisted Living and Memory Care.
The company is small, but financially strong and there are exciting growth plans in progress! This is an opportunity to have major influence on the success of the community and the quality of care provided.
Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Oversee the operation for the entire senior living campus
- Hold the RCFE license and adhere to regulations for the state of California
- Manage financial services, clinical care, customer service, census growth
- Create a positive working environment to improve staff retention and morale
- Be a senior living resource to support continued company growth
Executive Director Requirements:
- Executive Director experience at larger Assisted Living/Memory Care communities (over 100 beds)
- Active RCFE license in California or equivalent license from other states
- Four-year degree (advanced degree preferred)
- Excellent leadership abilities and attention to detail
- Stable tenure in past positions
- Interest in Los Angeles County
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, then we would love to hear from you! Please email your resume to Anthony for details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Key Words: Executive Director, General Manager, Administrator, RCFE, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Senior Living, CCRC, Life Plan Community