Assisted Living Manager/ Executive Director needed for an Assisted Living property on tip of the Puget Sound Peninsula of Washington State.
If you're a experienced senior living operator who has enjoys being a part of the lives of our elder population, and you find satisfaction in leading and mentoring others, this is a great position for you!
- The Executive Director oversees all operations within a beautiful Assisted Living community
- Ensures that outreach to the residents, their families and the greater community all expresses the high caliber of the services provided here.
- The Executive Director will mentor team members, ensuring that they have the tools needed to succeed (both skills and supplies).
- They'll be a part of developing relationships with outside referral sources as well, meeting with hospitals, physicians, area senior centers and more to ensure the word gets out about services available at the Assisted Living property.
- The parent company encourages innovation among its leadership teams
- Solid salary plus complete benefits package
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Located in easy commuting distance from Port Townsend, WA, this town boasts both pine covered hills and water views
Share your resume today for immediate consideration:
Or phone if you have questions: Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter: (480)991-0218 x303
Keywords: Assisted Living, Senior Living, Memory Care, Executive Director, Assisted Living Manager, Dementia Care, Health care.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status