LeaderStat has a new opportunity for an experienced Executive Director with an Assisted Living community in the Texas panhandle area. The property presents well, and the company has great resources for support. Competitive compensation and advancement potential are offered.
- The Executive Director position is a full-time leadership role within the organization.
- Ensures compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures within the communities
- Responsible for hiring, training, and coordinating staffing in the community.
- Creative utilization of resources and management of budget
- Provides training and support to team members and promotes quality care for our residents
- Ensures a high degree of resident and team satisfaction
- Additional duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Great family environment
- Corporate support and advancement potential
- Established organization doing well financially and has exciting growth plans
- Smaller building; ability to build relationships with the residents, families and staff
Executive Director Requirements:
- Experience as an Executive Director/Administrator in Senior Living, Hotel/Hospitality industry, or similar field
- Stable tenure in past positions
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Interest in the Texas panhandle area
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in exploring this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume to Dylan for details at: email@example.com
Key words: Executive Director, Administrator, Assisted Living, Senior Living, Memory Care
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.