Director, Travel Nursing and Locum Tenens
LeaderStat is a leading recruiting and consulting firm dedicated to the healthcare industry. We place top performers in key roles on an interim, retained and contingency basis. Additionally, our consulting division assists clients in a variety of operational areas including clinical reimbursement, financial and operational analysis and many other areas critical to our client’s success. Since 2000, LeaderStat has been committed to ensuring that healthcare organizations have exceptional, experienced leadership seven days a week, 365 days a year. We treat our clients, our candidates and each other with honesty and integrity while fostering a strong spirit of collaboration. We continuously strive to build authentic, caring, long-term relationships that focus on listening, responsiveness and problem solving.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Travel Nursing and Locum Tenens is responsible for the successful development and operation of the Travel Nursing and Locum Tenens division, including new business development, client account and candidate management, and the full interim placement process. This Director will continue to assist with the growth and operations of LeaderStat's Charleston, South Carolina office. This position requires building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers in the acute, post-acute and senior living markets. This position requires managing all interim travel nurses and locum tenens personnel. The Director of Travel Nursing and Locum Tenens is responsible for meeting the division's financial budget targets and adhering to all internal policies and procedures.
The new Director will inherit a committed team of experienced and talented recruiters and business development professionals dedicated to expansion and success. This is an excellent opportunity to lead a division that is poised for significant short term and long-term growth.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct all functions and systems for the smooth operation of the Travel Nursing and Locum Tenens division.
- Significantly grow the respective business lines over the next five years.
- Develop and maintain all internal systems for client and consultant information.
- Hire, direct, and supervise all staff members in their division with direct oversight of the South Carolina office.
- Provide training and education for staff on team, including recruiters and credentialing specialists.
- Champion customer satisfaction with clients and staff by proactively soliciting feedback on our services, consistent communication, and intervening and resolving problem situations.
- Ensure the recruitment, screening, and processing of high-quality Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistant consultants.
- Responsible for researching new clients and developing new business with initial focus on the South Carolina office.
- Promote and support other divisions of LeaderStat through active communication, fully documenting updates in Bullhorn (ATS).
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Proven success in recruitment or placement-related field as well as ability to obtain/gain knowledge in the acute and post-acute health care field as it relates to the consultant’s placement.
- Demonstrated success in driving accelerated growth in a new start-up business line.
- Ability to demonstrate internal and external customer service.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to gather and maintain information into electronic databases so it can be easily shared with the team.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while meeting high quality standards.
- Knowledge of executive level recruitment.
- Ability to utilize ATS effectively
- Knowledge of appropriate credentialing criteria for nurses, nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients, consultants and staff.
We welcome your confidential expressions of personal interest and nominations of qualified colleagues. Inquiries and questions regarding this search may be directed to Rachel Grisak at email@example.com or 614-505-7350.