Top rated Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in Western Idaho north of Payette National Forest seeks experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for their Director of Nursing (DON, DNS) role.
Registered Nurse in the state of Idaho sought for a clinical leadership position with a high-performing Skilled Nursing Facility. This provider puts its all into providing top quality care to its senior residents as well as its rehabilitation to home patients.
Top candidates will enjoy:
- Excellent policies and procedures that have been proven to be successful
- Quality regional parent company that provides talented Regional RN support
- Remarkable team that is ready to welcome a new Director of Nursing
- Great salary
- Bonus potential that can earn up to 10% of salary
- Complete benefits, including Health/ Dental/ Vision, 401K, disability insurance and educational support benefits
Top candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in Idaho
- Experience as a clinical leader in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting
- Proven track record of Survey success
- Strong desire to see seniors provided with excellent care
- Ability to mentor future leaders and educate teams
- Great communication skills with a wide range of personality types
For immediate consideration, email your resume now to email@example.com
Or with questions, call Amy Postma, Executive Recruiter, at 480-991-0218 x305
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.