We have partnered with a beautiful Memory Care community in Columbus on their RN Director of Nursing search. This community offers great staffing ratios, training and exceptional benefits.
Provide clinical supervision of direct care staff during their shift, ensure provision of quality resident care, and uphold residence philosophy and resident well-being. This position requires excellent communication skills, and a dynamic approach to care giving. This position will report to the Executive Director of the community.
- Ohio Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 3 years clinical leadership experience preferred
- Knowledge of State regulations for Assisted Living/Memory Care
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong desire to coach and train staff
- Experience with Dementia and Alzheimer's residents required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Beth Keener at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614)-505-3621.