High-end senior living community seeks Director of Nursing to help enhance overall customer service and quality of care.
If you love Eastern Michigan, have a warm place in your heart for working with seniors, and fully embrace a culture of hospitality, this may be a lovely job match for you!
As a Director of Nursing for this campus, you will be providing clinical oversight to a range of services including skilled nursing, assisted living, and memory care. You'll be outgoing and approachable, while also maintaining empathy for families who are often experiencing stress in the face of having a loved one who now needs more daily support than they can get at home.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Beautiful senior living community committed to hospitality
- Parent company that offers support and encourages innovation
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Property level team that respects and appreciates the seniors they serve
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Active RN in Michigan
- Prior experience as a Director of Nursing in a full campus setting
- Hospitality and resident focus
- Positive survey history and staff retention
- Excellent communication skills and top notch organizational/ time management skills
Does this sound like you in a nutshell? Share your resume today for immediate consideration!
Or with questions, call Erika Hawes, Executive Search Consultant, at 614-505-3611
Keywords: Director of Nursing, DON, CCRC, skilled nursing, assisted living, memory care