LeaderStat has a new opportunity for a Director of Nursing with a highly successful skilled nursing provider in Southwest Kansas! The Director of Nursing (DON) will oversee all clinical staff, manage the survey process, and provide excellent customer service.
- Competitive compensation, sign on bonus, relocation assistance
- Career advancement potential
- Wonderful team in place
- Lots of resources available for support
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Experience in skilled nursing/long term care/post-acute healthcare (SNF)
- Nurse management experience
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume to Patrick for details at: email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, long term care, LTC, skilled nursing, SNF. Director of Nursing, DON, ADON, Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Nurse Management