Director of Nursing (DON/DNS) in Germantown, Tennessee
Join a top-rated, premier senior living and long term care community in the Germantown, Tennessee area. We are well established in the senior living market place and promotes the highest quality of care for their residents. Enjoy a great team environment with a fantastic company culture and excellent compensation and benefits.
The Director of Nursing (DON/DNS) role requires a Registered Nurse (RN) to oversee the Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living with Memory Care. The Director of Nursing (DON) position will focus mainly on clinical compliance, quality of care, staffing, education, chart reviews, medication management and resident/family needs.
Director of Nursing Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in Tennessee, active and in good standing
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a clinical supervisory position in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, or Memory Care.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong ability to connect well with staff and the senior population
- Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting projected outcomes, producing high-quality work, and projecting a positive attitude
Our employees enjoy a full compensation and benefits package to include:
- Quality, cost-effective health care as well as disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- PTO and paid holidays
To apply, please contact Beth Keener at 614-505-3621 or email resume to email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.