Director of Nursing (DON/DNS) in Germantown, Tennessee
Beautiful CCRC in a suburb of Memphis, that boasts an excellent work environment and strong compensation and benefits! Are you a Director of Nursing (DON) who enjoys seeing how you make a difference? Do you thrive in being a part of culture change and team building? This is the role that was meant for you!
The Director of Nursing (DON/DNS) role requires a Registered Nurse (RN) to oversee the Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living with Memory Care.
Director of Nursing Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in Tennessee, BSN preferred
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a clinical supervisory position in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, or Memory Care.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong ability to connect well with staff and the senior population
- Ability to team build and use open communication and collaboration with staff and Administrator
Our employees enjoy a full compensation and benefits package to include:
- Quality, cost-effective health care as well as disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- PTO and paid holidays
To apply, please contact Beth Keener at 614-505-3621 or email resume to email@example.com