Director of Human Resources
Asbury Place Maryville
LeaderStat Premier has been retained by Asbury communities to assist their Asbury Place Maryville community, located in Maryville, TN, in the recruitment of a Director of Human Resources. Asbury is a not-for-profit organization that provides life-enhancing services for older adults and management services for organizations in the aging services field. Asbury is ranked by the LeadingAge-Ziegler’s AZ 100 as the 16th largest not-for-profit multi-site senior living organization in the country.
Asbury Communities is ranked as a top 40 best place to work in aging services according to Fortune Magazine. The Director of Human Resources is responsible for partnering with the leadership team of the community to maintain and improve that standing. This position is responsible for attracting, engaging, retaining, developing, and empowering talent who outperform others in the market and who choose (or are chosen) to remain with the organization.
- The position plans, directs, and implements policies for all areas of the human resources function including staffing, compensation, benefits, training, employee relations, safety and compliance.
- Administers and innovates human resources programs and policies support company goals and positively engage the workforce.
- Advises leadership on all human resources issues with broad and current subject matter knowledge that includes expertise in federal and state employment laws.
- Prepares operating budgets for human resources and make recommendations for funding that drives workforce productivity.
- Maintains a HRIS or other system for all required processes and transactions that provide data and reporting on HR activity.
- Serve as onsite compliance representative
- Five (5+) plus year’s progressive experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university in HR or related field required.
- Master’s Degree in HR, Business Administration or related field a plus.
- SHRM Certification a plus
- Healthcare compliance certification a plus
We welcome your confidential expressions of personal interest and nominations of qualified colleagues. Inquiries and questions concerning this search may be directed to Zach Collins, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zach Collins, Executive Search Consultant
614-505-3622 | email@example.com