Corporate Quality Assurance Nurse (RN) sought for a highly regarded provider of Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care in the greater Des Moines, Iowa area.
The Iowa licensed Registered Nurse in this Corporate Quality Assurance Nurse (RN) job will be:
- Traveling among 10-15 senior living and skilled nursing communities, providing strategic goals to help teams reach the highest levels of quality within all aspects of the services provided
- Implementing and helping to maintain clinical philosophies, processes and systems in support of the Directors of Nursing and Executive Director/ Administrators at each property
- Offering education, performing clinical audits, and helping identify risks in order to make corrections quickly
- Providing general consultation and guidance in the completion of the MDS process, to ensure data use is maximized in connection with individual service needs of residents/ patients
- Continuing to stay informed about changes to state and federal regulations in order to keep company policy current
- Investigating significant clinical or quality events to determine probable causes and develop prompt corrective action plans in partnership with the DON
- Analyzing data and compiling reports to present to corporate leaders and ensure the consistent drive toward higher quality care
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- The supportive team environment of this successful skilled nursing and senior living provider
- Competitive pay
- Plans for future company growth which could lead to further career advancement
- Incredible healthcare insurance plan that provides company support to individual premiums, making them less expensive for employees
- Generous retirement plan, with company contribution to the 401K starting automatically inside of year one
- Very generous Paid Time Off plan, that ensures you have what you need to enjoy life outside of work
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Iowa
- Several stable years of experience in a skilled nursing setting, SNF, LTC, Senior Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care or similar
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a clinical leadership role preferred
- A measurable track record of success in State and Federal Surveys, ideally earning improved CMS ratings (especially in Quality Measures)
- A hands-on, no job is too big/ or small for me, team-oriented mindset
- Clear and friendly communication style
- An enjoyment of mentoring and educating teams
This kind of opportunity doesn't come along every day. If you are seeing yourself reflected in this job description, don't hesitate!
Email your resume TODAY for immediate consideration:
Or if you have questions, call, Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480) 991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.