Client Relationship Manager sought for top tier recruitment team specialized in interim healthcare leadership within post-acute and senior living. This role will be responsible for client relations and full support of the interim placement process.
LeaderStat provides talented clinical & operational leaders who can step in whenever there is a gap in leadership coverage. We identify experienced people who have established track records of success, and we place them with our clients who are in immediate need.
We are looking for someone that has experience in the Post-Acute or Senior Living industry. This experience will provide an understanding of the challenges that our clients face and navigate solutions effectively.
LeaderStat has been a recipient as one of the Best Places to Work in Columbus, Ohio, and we get there by supporting one another both within our Interim division, and with all our service line division teams. We care about each other and we work really hard to ensure that we’re doing our best for our healthcare provider clients.
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Exceptional internal and external customer service
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Organization and attention to detail
- Ability to provide positive relationships with with clients, consultants, and staff.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 year’s relevant client-interfacing experience preferably in Admission and Marketing
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Post-Acute or Senior Living required
Have you worked in a healthcare setting in a customer service role?
Do you thrive in a fast paced setting?
Are you a clear communicator?
If so, we’d love to meet you!
For immediate consideration, email your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kristin Miller at 614-396-7914 with questions.