Revenue Cycle Consultant - senior living
LeaderStat is seeking a Business Office Professional based in the Frederick, Maryland area with significant experience in senior living billing and revenue cycle management. Our client is building and implementing a new Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and this Subject Matter Expert (SME) will advise and direct the IT team on everything from workflow best practices to maximizing reimbursement. This role is a full-time, benefited position and will have the opportunity to impact multiple projects.
Revenue Cycle Consultant qualifications include:
- 5+ years in skilled nursing A/R and billing, preferably at a multi-site or corporate level
- Minimum 2 years of recent ICD10 experience
- Ability to travel out of state, overnight via air as needed
- Strong knowledge of the complete revenue cycle with private pay, government and private insurance payor sources
- Previous experience designing and implementing a medical record system.
- Netsmart myUnity EMR experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field
Please contact Jami Brett at email@example.com for more information or to be considered.
Keywords: Consulting, Accounts Receivable, AR, BOM, revenue cycle management, SME, senior living, Director of Revenue