LeaderStat, a recruitment firm specializing in Senior Living and Post Acute placement of executives in Regional Clinical and Operations positions, as well as property-based roles, is currently in search of a Sales Manager for a beautiful Senior Living community in the Oklahoma City, OK area.
Our client offers the following:
- Competitive base salary plus commission plan
- Health, vision, dental benefits
- Gorgeous location and campus with tons of amenities
- Lots of autonomy in the position
Most critical qualifications for the Sales Manager:
- Sales and/or marketing experience, preferably in Senior Living or Hospitality.
- Business development skills but also empathy for prospective residents and families
- Dedication and energy to be consistent with outreach and relationship building
- Stable tenure in past positions
- Professionalism and ability to follow through on tasks
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Four year degree and/or Senior Living Certifications preferred, but not required
Job description: Develop, nurture, and maintain leads through current residents, family and professional resources.
Maintains and improves occupancy and revenue of the community. Plans, coordinates, and implements monthly prospect and referral source activities and events. Conduct and complete outside business development to exceed established goals of created marketing plan. Provides training and support to associates and volunteers of BEST practices. Plan and conduct programming for all residents based on personal preferences. Conduct monthly in-service presentation on dementia care related topics.
If you are interested in receiving details about this opportunity, please forward your resume ASAP to Amy Postma at email@example.com. Thank you!!
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.