Home-like suburban Spokane, WA area Assisted Living property seeks experienced Assisted Living Executive Director for their community's leaders of operations role.
Spokane is in the jewel of eastern Washington state, offering easy passaged to the outdoors, as well as options for entertainment, culture and sports! If you have experience as an operations leader in Senior Living or similar hospitality and healthcare settings, this is a great job option for you to explore.
Executive Director job duties are considerable. This position acts as the director of the community and is ultimately responsible for all resident care and business decisions.
Specifically, Executive Director job duties may include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the property and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each clinical, managerial, and custodial team, and ensure that they work together effectively
- Hire (and fire) staff and employees at every level
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed
- Provide regular safety and compliance training
- Create and maintain a budget
- Oversee billing and set fees
- Act as the ‘face’ of the organization to the governing board, the public, and residents’ families; and as a liaison between staff, residents, and families
Given the 24/7 nature of Assisted Living communities, Executive Directors often work non-standard hours, and/or more than forty hours per week, and may be on-call on nights, weekends, and holidays. Most time is spent interacting with residents, families and staff, or in meetings, and requires excellent skills in time and stress management, a calm, patient, and professional demeanor, and deep understanding of both the clinical and business aspects of running an assisted living community.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Support from a stable multi-state provider of senior living
- Good pay
- Bonus plan
- Generous benefits that include Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, Retirement Savings Plan, Paid Time Off and more
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Stable tenure and a track record of success in operations leadership
- Previous experience in Senior Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care or similar residential health care setting
- Familiarity with Washington State regulations for Assisted Living
- Assisted Living Manager's license from Washington state
- Desire to see seniors provided with top quality care and lifestyle
- Warm and approachable communication style, while still remaining capable of holding your team accountable
Is your interest peaked? Reach out today with your resume to learn more!
Email your resume today for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480) 991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Assisted Living Executive Director, AL ED, Assisted Living General Manager, AL GM