Assisted Living Executive Director in Washington State (WA) sought for operations leader position (Executive Director, Assisted Living Manager, Resident Care Facility Manager, etc.) opportunity with an Assisted Living property in the Puget Sound west of Seattle, Washington in the Bremerton/ Port Orchard area.
If you're a certified Assisted Living Manager in Washington State who has a calling to work with the senior population, and you find joy in leading and mentoring others, this is a great position in which you will find job satisfaction and a true sense of accomplishment!
The Executive Director opportunity leads the team within a beautiful Assisted Living community and ensures that the service being provided there is top notch. This property has experienced some tumult and staff turnover, and so the incoming operations director should be enthusiastic in the face of a challenge. The parent company encourages innovation among its leadership teams, and offers top candidates a solid salary plus complete benefits package!
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Supportive parent company and enthusiastic regional team
- Small but welcoming community
- Good pay and generous benefits that include Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, 401K with match, optional life insurance and PTO
- Exciting growth planned with this provider, so career advancement is a possibility here
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Assisted Living Manager's license in the state of Washington (WA)
- Experience with seniors, in either Assisted Living, Memory Care or Retirement, Senior Living settings
- Operations leadership experience
- Strong financial savvy, including budget and expense management
- Love of seniors and strong desire to see them cared for well
The location is near to beautiful coastal views, and it is just a quick ferry to Seattle to enjoy all the city has to offer!
Share your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Or phone if you have questions: Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter: (480)991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.