Exceptional company with a long history and amazing reputation, is looking for an Assisted Living Executive Director to add to their leadership team. The Executive Director will oversee an Assisted Living Community in Indiana.
This newly renovated facility boasts much corporate support and a culture that puts residents and staff first.
Candidates will ideally be located in the greater Terre Haute area. The position is just east of Terre Haute, Indiana.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a company that shows you they care about YOU? A company that invests in the skill set of their staff? A company that has staff that have a true passion for what they do? Let me show you how this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
Key qualifications required:
- Assisted Living License/Certification in Indiana
- Previous Assisted Living experience
- familiarity with Indiana's Assisting Living rules and regulations
Ideally we are looking for an Executive Director who has a great passion for senior living, an outgoing personality, someone who is a team builder, and has a fun sense of humor to keep the work day enjoyable!
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each clinical, managerial, and custodial team, and ensure that they work together effectively
- Hire (and fire) staff and employees at every level
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed
- Create and maintain a budget
- Act as the ‘face’ of the organization to the governing board, the public, and residents’ families; and as a liaison between staff, residents, and families
If this opportunity speaks to you...and you feel you could be the perfect candidate, please email your resume TODAY to: Melissa Shutrump at email@example.com, or call direct 614-396-7923