Cozy Assisted Living community just east of Twin Falls, Idaho seeks experienced operations leader for their Executive Director position.
Idaho licensed Assisted Living Manager needed to step into this lovely Senior Living community and provide the team with encouraging support and educational mentoring to ensure top quality care is provided to senior residents.
Stable multi-state provider company offers established policies and procedures as well as regional operations people to whom you can turn for guidance whenever needed.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Supportive parent company and enthusiastic regional team
- Small but welcoming community
- Good pay and generous benefits that include Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, 401K with match, optional life insurance and PTO
- Exciting growth planned with this provider, so career advancement is a possibility here
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Assisted Living Manager's license in the state of Idaho (ID)
- Experience with seniors, in either Assisted Living, Memory Care or Retirement. Senior Living settings
- Operations leadership experience
- Strong financial savvy, including budget and expense management
- Love of seniors and strong desire to see them cared for well
If this appeals to your career vision for yourself, email your resume today for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or with questions, call: Laura, Executive Recruiter, at 614-505-3617
Keywords: Senior Living, Assisted Living Manager, Memory Care, Executive Director, Director of Assisted Living, Operations leader, Idaho AL Manager.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.