Beautiful and Currently updating Skilled Facility in the Rock Falls, Illinois area is seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) to join their leadership team. Be a part of a company culture that is committed to excellence, staff development, and corporate support.
Are you looking for a company that recognizes hard work and compensates generously? Would you like to work with a team that supports each other and genuinely cares about the work they do? Are you committed to being the best Administrator that you can be? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Qualifications include (but not limited to):
- Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) in Illinois
- 2+ years experience in role
- Expertise in Census development
- Strength in team building, identifying strengths
- Positive and energetic personality
Enjoy working for a company that offers strong corporate support and training, a solid management team, as well as strong staffing. Excellent marketing and Business Development in place to showcase the facility and assist in the Census development. Salary, bonus, and fantastic benefits offered for the right candidate!
Typical NHA job responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each clinical, managerial, and custodial team, and ensure that they work together effectively
- Hire (and fire) staff and employees at every level
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed
- Provide regular safety and compliance training
- Create and maintain a budget
- Oversee billing and set fees
- Act as the ‘face’ of the organization to the governing board, the public, and residents’ families; and as a liaison between staff, residents, and families
If this role speaks to you, and you would like to learn more, please reach out to Beth Trevethan Keener TODAY for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-505-3621.