Interviews can be stressful, especially when it comes to the part where the interviewer asks you if you have any questions. It's always good to be prepared. If you are a healthcare professional interviewing for a new position, here are some questions you may want to consider asking.
• What’s a typical day like here?
• What are you looking for in the people you hire?
• What makes for a successful employee here?
• What training programs are offered?
• Are there opportunities for advancement and self-improvement?
• What is the greatest challenge of this position?
• Why is this position open?
• Where does this job fit within the company’s activities?
• To whom would I report? May I meet this person?
• What is the future for this job and company?
• May I visit the work area?
• How do you see this position changing in the next few years?
• When do you expect to make a hiring decision?
As you prepare for your interview, check out these additional tips. Be prepared. Be confident. You've got this!
LeaderStat specializes in interim leadership, executive recruitment, travel nursing, provider recruitment and consulting for healthcare organizations.