LeaderStat has a new opportunity for a VP of Home Health in Texas! This role will oversee operations for multiple Home Health branches and over 1000 patients/clients.
The company is doing well financially and there are plenty of resources for support. It is also an opportunity to be a part of the exciting growth plans! Competitive compensation is offered.
- Experience managing operations for multiple Home Health branches/agencies
- Registered Nurse (RN) highly preferred
- Four-year degree highly preferred
- Interest in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and ability to travel
- Excellent leadership abilities and attention to detail
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, then we would love to hear from you! Please email your resume to Anthony for details at: email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Key Words: Home Health, Hospice, Vice President, Regional Director, Operations, RN, Registered Nurse, Healthcare