Seattle, WA is gorgeous, green & lush - and this top performing Skilled Nursing Facility is perched right on the northern top of it! Highly regarded North Seattle SNF seeks a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for their daytime shift, M-F, to provide great care to their senior residents.
In this nursing role, the licensed Washington RN or LPN may be responsible for hands-on care, as well as occasional oversight of the non-nursing personnel in a particular unit or department.
- Recognize and assist in solving clinical and administrative problems
- Provide clinical expertise in medical, behavioral, and crisis management
- Coordinate with the Director of Nursing to accomplish facility and patient-care goals
- Communicate with residents and families to address care-related concerns
- Monitor patient medications, treatment, and therapies for quality assurance and compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- The support of a stable & well-regarded SNF/ senior living provider
- A beautiful community with top-tier amenities in which to work every day
- $5000 sign-on bonus
- Good pay and complete benefits, including H/D/V and Retirement Plan with company contribution
Top candidates will have:
- 1-2 years stable recent tenure as an RN or LPN in a Senior Living/ Skilled Nursing setting
- Registered Nurse license or Licensed Practical Nurse license in Washington State
- A proven track record of success in providing quality care
- Enthusiasm for working with seniors
If this sounds like a job in which you'd flourish, share your resume today for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you have questions, phone Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at 480-991-0218 x303
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, LVN, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Memory Care, Dementia Care, Alzheimer's Care, CCRC, Retirement Living.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.