Executive Director sought for charming Assisted Living community in the Tri-Cities area of Washington state.
Have you been an operations leader for a senior living, assisted living or memory care property in WA and have a track record of success?
Want a chance to live in one the heart of Washington's farmland, with beautiful prairie views all around?
This is your chance to find where work satisfaction and neighborly community overlap!
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Beautiful senior living community nestled in a residential area
- Parent company that offers support and encourages innovation
- Good base pay plus generous bonus structure
- Complete benefits, including Health, Dental & Vision insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, and plenty of PTO
- Property level team that respects and appreciates the seniors they serve
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Operations and leadership experience, ideally within a senior living, assisted living or memory care environment
- Washington State Assisted Living Manager's certificate
- Equal comfort with working directly in the property providing tours & responding to resident/ family questions as with venturing out into the greater community developing referral sources and building relationships, or in partnering with the staff to resolve issues and identify opportunities to educate
- Willingness to attend occasional weekend events, evening networking opportunities, etc.
- Track record of success & strong tenure in previous jobs
- Excellent communication skill and top notch organizational/ time management skill
Does this sound like the kind of setting in which you'd thrive? Already live in the greater Tri-Cities, WA area now, or are willing to consider relocation? Share your resume today for immediate consideration!
Or with questions, call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480)991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.