Premier Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community in San Bernardino County east of Los Angeles, California is seeking a truly gifted sales professional who is a step above the average Community Relations Director/ Sales & Marketing Director to get the word out about this top tier community & all it has to offer.
We're not seeking an "I can sell widgets, so I can sell anything," sort of salesperson here. Candidates need to come from Senior Living and have creative ideas for sales outreach. Essential too is the ability to partner with all property department heads to ensure great ideas are backed up by prompt, excellent service.
Part of that internal partnership involves educating the other department teams in how valuable their part is to the overall occupancy development equation. With that in mind, our ideal candidate will need to have clear and open communication style, with a love of mentoring and education. Someone who can instill the idea that each individual working there is a marketing representative and should be providing a smile as well as kindness and helpful service, despite each day's tiny stresses and concerns.
Any applicant will be expected to demonstrate a track record of measurable success in their previous positions and have stable tenure in the past as well.
Sales Responsibilities Include:
- Accountable for entire sales process: building prospect base, immediately responding to prospect inquiries, generating tours, performing purposeful follow-up, and securing deposits for move-ins.
- Upon receipt of deposit and agreed upon move-in date, assists in transitioning the move-in process to the ED, ALPD and other department heads.
- Responsible for development and implementation of innovative sales/marketing plans.
- Develops community outreach plans, including relationship development with professional referral sources with the intent of generating viable leads for the community and creating a positive reputation in the community at large.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining a high occupancy percentage.
- Maintains the sales tracking system for the community and keeps the ED and Director of Sales informed of trends.
- Responsible for working closely with ED and Business Office Manager to ensure accurate reporting of community census via integrated CRM/accounting system.
- Works with Director of Marketing to provide input and feedback on media advertising, community sponsorships and other marketing opportunities.
- Works with the Activities Director and Executive Chef to plan special events that benefit existing residents and attract potential residents to the community.
- Conducts competitive shops regularly (minimum of 2 written reports are submitted to Seattle Office per year). The CRD should be readily aware of all direct competitors, their offerings, occupancy status, how they sell against us, current incentives being offered, changes in offerings or management at all times and be able to communicate this information to the ED, VPOps, Director of Sales, Director of Marketing and other partners on an ongoing and consistent basis.
- Makes pricing, promotional, etc. recommendations for community based on competitive shops.
- Acts in accordance with corporate vision and mission.
- Tracks and maintains marketing budget for community-responsible line items (Events, Outreach, Creative Lead Follow-Up charge codes).
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- The support of a highly regarded multi-state provider of Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care
- A fresh, new community with all the proverbial bells and whistles to sell
- Competitive base pay
- Generous move-in bonus plan
- Thorough Benefits package, including health/ dental/ vision insurance, life insurance, 401K with match, long term disability insurance and vacation time/ sick time/ holidays
- Tremendous team with whom to partner, offering encouragement as well as enthusiasm for providing seniors luxury care and service
- Excellent support systems in place and a great reputation for creating top tier work environments
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Recent previous experience in sales and marketing, ideally in a Senior Living, Retirement Living or other aligned healthcare/ hospitality environment
- An impressive and measurable track record of success in prior sales roles
- Stable tenure in prior experience
- Some post-high-school education
- Clear and open communication style, especially as it relates to developing both sales and inter-departmental relationships
- An affinity for seniors and desire to see them provided with excellent care
- Drive to work hard and achieve the best possible results every day
- Respect of others, and willingness to be reliable and supportive of your associates
- Financial savvy and ability to develop strategic plans for solving problems
- Acceptance that the schedule will regularly include weekend days, usually Sunday through Thursday, but as needed when events or special activities take place one may be called upon to attend the community during evenings or other days/times
This community is truly one of the best in the Southern California marketplace, and with your help, it will have the full census that it deserves!
Email your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
If you have questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480) 991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.